8.28.2017

HATJ Update: Upcoming Jurisdiction Hearing

Update: 8.27.17 Mid day PDT

By BZ Riger at i-uv

Posted August 27, 2017


I wanted to share a brief update.

I had a good call with H again this afternoon. H is doing great. She is fired Up. Working on the details for her Jurisdiction Hearing on Tuesday.

Asked me to tell ALL of You, she loves you and LOVES, the expanding Unity, and all of your BEing and DOing.

I also had a great conversation with R, we talked the alotted 15 min, then he called back and spoke 15 more. R is doing great, and ready for his hearing on Tuesday. He knows all the step and things that are being done in H hearing prep and has done valuable prep with Patricia for his. R, said, “I did what you suggested BZ, on reading my FT out loud three times. The Toning and resonance of my voice and the words was Very Powerful. I don’t know why I did not think to do it before. I read the FT, and the tone and power was amazing. Something shifted, clicked and Tumbled neatly into place.”

Both are filled with Gratitude for all of you, your energy, your expansion, your unity. Its Beautiful!!

Much Love, BZ

Upcoming Court Hearings Tuesday, August 29, 2017

HATJ will have a Jurisdiction Hearing 10:30 AM EST, Tuesday, August 29, 2017

RKB will have a hearing to represent himself Tuesday 2:30 PM EST, Tuesday, August 29, 2017

I won't pretend to know much about the law, but as far as I know, Jurisdictional Hearings relate only to juveniles - those who are not responsible for themselves, but instead considered the ward of parents or guardians. My guess is that Heather is using this venue to prove, once and for all, that she is NOT the ALL CAPS corporate entity named in her arrest, but instead a human being - Original being - as are we all. She is not "lost at sea", she is not a "ward" of the court or any privately owned corporation masquerading as government. She is, as we all are, responsible for and to only herself.

Make no mistake, this case is monumental in finally recognizing, exposing, and ending the corporate game that has been played on this planet at the expense of all humanity.

Roger D. Wilson Detention Facility
5001 Maloneyville Rd, Knoxville, TN 37918
(865) 281-6700

Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf ID 1369008
Blount County Jail
920 E. Lamar Alexander Parkway
Maryville, TN 37804-5002

Randall Keith Beane
ID # 295122

“Its not just one person its ALL of us Together.

Its the most Unity. Its the most Awareness. And the most Utilization of Being Original. That has ever been experienced in ALL of Existence” ~HATJ

No comments: