7.01.2017

How To Process Emotion - Wendy Kennedy

Here's a followup video from Wendy Kennedy and the 9th Dimensional Pleiadian Collective (lovingly referred to as "the Ps") to their video "How To Cope As An Empath".

It's an excellent tutorial. They remind us that processing our emotions is a simple process, and we don't need to know where they came from to do it (though curiosity often leads us to wanting to know ;)).

Many of us have been taught by our families and through societal "norms" that we should be stoic and not feel. But all that does is create a sort of emotional constipation. At some point those suppressed emotions spill out into our lives in unwanted, potentially frightening, ways.

I have been using these techniques to put an end to being tossed about by my emotions, emotions that I was taught that I should suppress. Try as I might, I was never able to completely suppress them, and I've spent many years beating myself up because I couldn't. Yet think about it - the whole of the human experience is to do exactly that - experience - and our experience includes feeling. So suppressing emotion is contrary to our desire to experience this reality! It's the depth of emotion, unexperienced, untransmuted, that causes us so much grief, not only as individuals but as a race - the race of human being. I hope you find as much value in these videos as I have.

How To Process Emotion

9th Dimensional Pleiadian Collective through Wendy Kennedy at Higher Frequencies

Published on June 30, 2017


No comments: