8.27.2013

Veronica - Be The Difference

I always enjoy the messages from Veronica through April and Allen Crawford. Perhaps it's because the messages are so short but still powerful in their essence. I tend to be very long-winded in my writing, so succinct is something I appreciate.

I'm including here the basic message, and along with that, the question/answer following it. The question touches me personally in a deep way - I too am one who can be easily overcome emotionally by expressions of love and beauty. Those around me have come to accept that about me, but we none of us understand it. Veronica offers some insight into that.

Enjoy!
A New Message From VERONICA
August 27, 2013

Be The Difference

Often while walking through a life, there can be defining moments that help your consciousness expand. Personal moments such as these, may be difficult to overcome. Recognizing that it is important to stay focused and that doing so can help ease the pressure one feels.

If one also looks around them clearly, there are defining moments with the planet as well. Your presence on this sphere blends energetically with the earth, to assist evolution for a world consciousness that needs to expand.

Hand in hand, the awareness of both, brings about a soothing energy that will help calm will help calm the chaotic energy for the planet as it moves through its experience.

Always remind yourself that focusing on positiveness and healing creates an atmosphere of nurturing that all physical living beings need to continue.

Be in harmony with the physical whenever you can. We know that some of you feel misplaced in such a thick environment. Reach deep within your heart to find the strength to connect regardless. Perhaps it is why you came here.

Perhaps your soul volunteered to be of assistance.

Be the strong soulful energy that you are.

Attempt to focus upon the larger picture. You may be surprised at just how much your energy is contributing.

Unite with your soul, your planet, and others.

Be the difference.

You can."

- VERONICA


DEAR VERONICA QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

Dear VERONICA,

I have been wondering about my emotions. I cry very easily for a variety of reasons, but usually it is because something is beautiful. For example: powerful music, forgiveness, applause in a large audience, creative genius, etc.

Why do I get choked up so easily? I wish I could feel the energy flow through me instead of overwhelming me.

Thank you for all of the wisdom you have given me!

Cheryl



Dear Cheryl,

Emotion, and its ability to propel the form through life is a great gift in the physical.

You have a very high vibration that has difficulty monitoring this energy called emotion. This is why it feels so overwhelming.

Perhaps instead of attempting to clarify it, use its force to create something while you walk through life.

At the end of the day, everything is energy and emotion is a very true representation of that. Allow it to flow. Sooner or later you will grasp it in your heart to use it for aligning those around you.


- VERONICA

No comments: